Sunday, May 07, 2006

Headed to the big City


It appears that Olivia will be headed to Boston this week (probably Tuesday or Wednesday). This will be for a second evaluation of her condition. Dad will be making the trip with her and Mom will be staying home with Tyler and Alysa. She will likely only be there for a couple of days and then back to Portland.

Her day today was OK. She had only had 5 spells for the day when we left. Mom was able to give her a bath today.

This picture is of Mom suctioning out Olivia.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will continue to pray for you all! We pray that God will give you strength during the time in Boston.
Naomi (Kinney) Frank & Family

Anonymous said...

Our prayers will be with Olivia during her trip to Boston this week, as they are with her every day. We ask God to bless you all with courage and to give you peace and times of rest.

Sharron & Bud (Campbell)

Anonymous said...

I read your post on the mono webpage and I wanted to let you know that I had a similar situation with my mono girls. My daughter had a different condition but we had to make a decision just as you are having to make one. I would love to share my experience with you if you'd like...just email me at julierolf@aol.com. Your girls are so precious and they are truly a gift from God. Continue to put your trust in him and he will help guide you. take care.

Julie
Mother of 34 week momo twins
EllaKate and our angel Grace

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! What a cutie. Ahhh she looks so tiny compared to that suction cath, we have them here and home and I am used to seeing them used on a big old baby not such a sweet tiny little thing!

--LORI