Thursday, May 11, 2006

Results

Olivia made it through all the tests. She was on the EEG until 10 or 11 this morning and they were able to capture several of the spells. She also went for an MRI again today.

The results agree with what was told to us in Portland. We have another option for her that we will discuss here after Mom and I have had a chance to think and talk about it both amongst ourselves and with the doctors back in Portland.

Olivia has completed everything needed here in Boston and will be going back to Portland tomorrow as long as there is a space for her there. If there isn't, we will have wait until there is, which should only be a couple of days. Pray that she would be able to go back tomorrow especially since Sunday is Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please be assured that we are praying for Olivia and your family. We will especially pray that Olivia will be able to be home by Sunday and that the Lord, in his will, will perform a miricle for her.

Aunt Brenda, Brent and Kristi

Donna Doyon said...

I'll be praying that your family can spend Mother's Day (and many other days) together.