Tuesday, October 24, 2006

6 month checkup

Alysa had her 6 month check up yesterday. Actually she is closer to 7 months old than 6. It's so hard to believe! She weighed in at 18 lbs 6oz! The doctor said she nice and healthy. I think her exact words were, "She is amazing." She started eating rice cereal about 10 days ago. We were given the go ahead to start with some fruits and slowly go on from there. So, she had here first experience with applesauce today. She didn't know if she liked it or not.

In the next few days I'll get some pictures up from when Alysa was about 5 pounds and a new one of her now. Wow! She has grown so much and so fast. I can hardly remember those days in the hospital when she was so small and fragile.

I have been thinking a lot about Olivia the last couple of nights. It's been hard to try not to think about the "If I had done it different" scenarios
that fill my mind at times. All in all, time is helping to heal the hurt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for the good doctor's appt. We continue to keep you, Brian, Tyler and Alysa in our prayers.
Serving for Him,
The Roberts family