Monday, October 09, 2006

If Only

Would love for you all to keep praying for me. I was doing pretty good the last few days but tonight my mind is full of the "if only's." It's easy to say that you won't blame yourself BEFORE something goes wrong. I am TRYING to trust that this was in God's perfect plan for our lives. Trying to make myself believe that even if I had done all the things that I regret not doing now, that the outcome would still have been the same.

"I love you Olivia Lynn. I know Jesus is taking good care of you."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just wanted to say my thought and prayers are wiht you!!! you are stronger than you think. your children are beautiful and have grown sooo much. your boy looks so much older with his haircut and so handsome. again, my prayers are with you and your family.

K Towle said...

Amy,
Thanks for being honest. You and Brian are in my prayers and will be as God brings you to mind. I love you! Your friend, K

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you. . .


-renee

Laura said...

Amy,
I often read your blog. You have touched me deeply. I am praying you will be given comfort and strength as you continue this difficult journey. Your kids are darling.
Laura (a fellow MOMO mom)