Friday, December 01, 2006

Can't belive it's December

Where did the year go? This is a busy month for everyone. Christmas is coming! What I can't belive is that my baby boy will be TWO!!(on the 30th) I guess he is not a baby anymore. Little Alysa will be 8 months old. She is crawling now. Wow. She is amazing. Tyler was walkinging at 9 months but everyone expected Alysa to hit her mile stones a little slower. She has been right on time or even early.

This month will also be the 6th month mark since Olivia went to be with Jesus. I don't even know what to say anymore. I miss her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update=0) I've been wondering if this month might be harder for missing Olivia- I will pray instead of wonder. . .-renee

Laura said...

I am glad you updated. I have been meaning to email you a BIG thankyou for the coupon for Gymboree. It was so thoughtful of you to think of me and send it so fast. You saved me a lot of money! I really appreciate it.
Alysa must not remember she is a preemie! Wat to go! Thats wonderful!

I will continue to pray for you and for peace and comfort for you heart. You really are great!