Thursday, April 05, 2007

last post

I just want to give everyone a heads up that this will be my last post for a while. I do not know how long a while will be. I know that I have pictures I said I would post and I know some of you want to know how April 3rd really went. I just can't at this time.

A lot have asked so I will tell you that we are due around Nov 15th.

I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. With the pregnancy of course I am tired out of my mind and feeling pretty nauseated too. There is also so much more that I can't (do not want) go into detail. Just please pray for me and ask the Lord to give me the strength from day to day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy and Brian, you will always have our prayers.....Jared and Kristen

naomifrank said...

Always in my prayers!

SMK said...

Amy and Brian you are in my thoughts! The kids look great. I hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself and your family

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to all the Ritchie family. Thank you for sharing your happy news. I will add your name to my list of expectant moms. Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Please write when you are able. Take good care. <>< Julie

Laura said...

Thinking of you Amy!!!