Thursday, April 12, 2007

Prayer Request

Just a short note. I would like to ask you to pray for my mom. She started another round of Chemotherapy treatments yesterday. The last Chemo she took did not work and the tumor is growing. This Chemo contains some different drugs and they are hoping for different results this time.


Please pray for healing. Of course we want the Lord's will be to done so pray that she will have strength and grace to endure whatever the future holds.


It seems that she will probably lose her hair this time around. Please also keep this in your prayers and I am sure it is a difficult thing to go through. As I have stated in a previous post, this journey with cancer is not only physically and emotionally hard because she has cancer but I am sure it brings back many memories of her daughter's journey with caner. That daughter was my mother . My mom passed away when I was 16 months old.



I wish that my mom did not live so far away. I am sure that the kids would be able to cheer her up even on the worst of days. They can do the most comical things.


By the way, Alysa also started walking yesterday. No more just taking steps. She can get all the way across the room. She not my baby any more. She's a big girl now!!




This picture is at "Grammie Peters" house. I had a chance to spend a week down there with the kids at the end of March. As I was printing this picture off for her Tyler saw it and got all excited. "Grammie's house. I miss Grammie Peters" Enough to melt anyones heart.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been praying since "Last Post" so, I'll continue on. Alysa looks alot like big brother (in a girly way=) in this pic. -ren

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

we will surely pray for her! i go to calvary baptist in turner (brent and cheryl willet's church), and we have a young mother (assistant pastor's wife) in our church who just went through breast cancer, she is finishing her radiation therapy now, and we saw some of what she went through in losing her hair. i'm sure it was harder than she let on too. anyway, we will surely keep her in our prayers as well as you and the rest of the family. i don't write often as i am usually at a loss for words, so i also wanted to say congrats on the pregnancy as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, I email your mom's friend Pat from Machias. I have Marion on my prayer list as well as your family.
<>< Julie

Anonymous said...

we will continue to pray for you and your mom...Jared and Kristen

April Frechette said...

Grammie I'm praying for you.You have a strong soul, God is with you at all times. I love you and think of you all the time