Tuesday, May 22, 2007

from the beginning



I am hoping if you click on the picture above it will enlarge and you can read it . Otherwise I will type it out. I am going back to the very begining sort of. This is part of a letter that was written to me from "mom" 9 days after my real "ma ma" died.


I can understand the comfort a baby can give after a death of a loved on. My children were such a comfot to me after Olivia died. I turned 16 months old the day my "ma ma" went to be with Jesus.






This was taken on my first day home from the hosptial.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I can feel what a special person your mother was and what a unique bond you all had. I read the letter perfectly and look forward to reading more. Telling the stories is a great way to honor, remember her!

Anonymous said...

What a great treasure! You are so blessed to have such a letter! I continue to pray for you on a daily basis!
-Naomi

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this amy. It's been a good thing to read about the special love between you and you mom. -ren