Monday, July 30, 2007

for July 29th

Yesterday would have been my mom's 68th birthday. She wouldn't have wanted me to make a big fuss about it because she hated the thought of getting older. But I would never let the day go by without making sure she knew that I loved her. Being Sunday and being at church I thought a lot about her through the day. I just returned from her house on Friday. It was not a productive week. I will have to return there shortly.

I don't even know what to say. I'm just tired, frustrated and overwhelmed.

As for the factsy stuff. I went to the Drs. today and baby girl Ritchie seems to be doing fine. I am about 25 weeks along and have finally gained 4 pounds! How many women do you know WANT to gain weight. We have no name picked at the moment.

Tyler is still his busy little self. He took being at Grammie Peters better than I thought. He stopped asking when she would be coming home after the first couple days. He wondered why things were missing though. He seemed most upset about the roosters not being in her kitchen.
He is full of questions. "Who is that. Where is he going? Do you see the school bus? What does a anteater say?" You who have kids know what I mean.

Alysa is growing leaps and bounds. Her vocab is growing steadily. She is even starting to put 2 words together. She is SO beautiful.

I will try to post some pics later.

No comments: