Tuesday, September 04, 2007

been awhile

I know. It's been awhile. And I know that some of you are worried about me after my last post.
I just wanted to let you know that I am still here. There is a lot to share but it won't be today.
Please still hold me (and the family) in your thoughts and prayers. I can't tell you what you may want to hear - that I am doing great and life is a wonderful. I serve a great and wonderful God but emotionally I am still a wreck. Life is good....but very short. As we face another death in the family (Brian's grandfather) in the near future we find this fact hard to miss.

I am heading back to my mom's in the next couple of days. I will try to catch you all up on everything when I get back.

The the person who left the comment about seeing a Dr. I have. I have been on antidepressants in the past but am very leery of it when I am prego or nursing. I have another appointment tomorrow to get things settled about going back on something. I do understand part of this is a real issue that can be dealt with my medication but I have to be very careful what I can take. My body doesn't
until next timetolerate it well when I start messing with my chemical imbalance.

I am trying not to handle this all on my own. That is my tendency. I am trying to accept help and things like that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, Just popped in to check on you. I am so sorry to hear about Brian's grandfather not being well. I will lift him in prayer also. I like the advice someone else gave you. When you are feeling sad, hug a member of your beautiful family. Take good care of yourself. <>< Julie

Truck Driver Wife said...

Amy,
The Lord has been guiding you along and providing for you during this difficult time. You are brave to share with us your struggles. Take care of you and the rest will follow.

I am so sad to hear about Brian's grandather not doing well. We will definately lift your family up in prayers.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that we do check your blog out! I'm so sorry to hear about Brian's grandfather.

May you keep close to the Lord during all these difficult times.
Love and Prayers,
The Roberts family

Anonymous said...

Still in my prayers always :)
Love,
Naomi