Tuesday, September 25, 2007

HELLO! Yes, it has been a long time. So much so that I won’t be able to fill on all the blanks. I don’t even remember what I have written in the past so some of this may be a repeat.

The last time I was at mom’s I had a mini mental/physical breakdown. I don’t know what the difference is. I spent some time recovering from that. I’m still having a hard time. I know that I should be taking the antidepressants that have been prescribed but I just can’t do it. Even though my baby Dr. says that it is safe to take the warning on the label scares me. I am just trying to ride the waves and praying that the Lord would heal my emotions. No one, except the Lord, knows how much I miss my mom.

Katelyn will be here in about 6 weeks. I am not looking forward to having another c-section. I also anticipate that I will struggle with post partum depression as I will miss my mom even more at this time of joy. She was right there when Tyler came into the world and she was the one who watched Tyler when the girls were born.

Some of you have been wondering where I have been. I have just been so down that I have not really felt up to writing. And as I told someone, I felt that if I had nothing good to say, I wouldn’t say anything at all.
My mom’s house is now pretty empty. We were able to get it loaded into a u-haul (thanks to my church family in Machias) and get it into storage close to me here. I will be able to deal with it at a later time. There hasn’t been much interest in her house a lot due to the price. It’s a big house (6 bedrooms) in a very small town. You have to travel an hour in either direction just to get to Wal- Mart. Yep, I grew up without the ever famous Wally World at my fingertips. Didn’t have Mc Donalds either! How did I ever make it? Ha ha

I still covet your prayers. There is still a lot going on with the family in general and Brian and I have some big decisions to make in the near future. I can’t go into details right now but I will tell you more when I can.

This isn’t exactly what I wanted to write but it’s been so long…..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy,

Right there with you on growing up FAR from things! It was all good though!
Will be praying for ya!

Love,
Naomi

Anonymous said...

Always remember that we are praying for you and the family......God will get you through this!
Love,
Kristen

K Towle said...

Dear Amy & Brian,

You are in my thoughts and prayers! Love you much!

Karen

Truck Driver Wife said...

Glad to see you again. God will provide for you. :)

Laura said...

I am thinking of you Amy. I was glad to hear an update, even if its not perfect new its what is going on. We can all continue to pray for you and better help you. Truly you have been through a lot this last year. ((HUGS))

Truck Driver Wife said...

Stopping by to say HI and hope you had a good weekend. :)

Emma R. said...

I am getting so excited for you to get your new little girl here. Wow I can't believe its only 6 more weeks. I hope you get some rest and peace before she gets here, its much deserved. I hope Tyler settles down for you too, I totally understand that, Ella is a little terror and they will be 3 in 2 weeks. She was all to blame for the plumber having to take the toliet off the floor to fish out a plastic jello cup. She is always in everything!

Lori

Truck Driver Wife said...

Stoppin by to let you know I am thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

hi Amy (and Brian),
I was happy to see you posted some news. I have been thinking about you and the children. yes, as someone else said, it is hard to believe Katelyn will be here in less than 6 weeks. It will be hard not to have your mom there but God will help you through. And prayers from all your friends should help too. I will keep you in my prayers. <>< Julie

Truck Driver Wife said...

Just stopping by to say I hope you had a good weekend. Take care. Praying for your family.