Thursday, September 06, 2007

Here She Is!!


in 4D anyway....



Don't worry. I did not have my baby yet. Though I was in the hospital last night having her monitored. Too much stress in mommy I think. Baby Girl was fine.

At todays ultrasound we had a little fun with the 4D imaging. Interesting picture I know. Fun and a little freakiy looking at the same time. I don't want to get a million comments on how beautiful she looks from the photo. I know you will be lying. ha ha. But I know that in real life she will be. It still doesn't tell me exactly what she will look like but it was calming to watch her on the screen. You only see a picture taken from the video like feed that I was watching. She was rubbing her eyes and making strange smirks with her mouth. It was so neat.
Also, we have picked a name.
You can set it in stone because we have agreed we are tired of trying to find something we both agree on. So, unless she pops out a boy, her name is
Katelyn Alexis Ritchie.
And the tech triple checked today and said she is 100% girl.
One final note:
Brian's grandfather passed away about 2 o'clock this morning. Please continue to uphold the family in your thoughts and prayers in the days to come.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is AMAZING! Wow! Wonderful name! You know you have to let me know what kind of silkie you want :) I can't wait to make her one. Hope you have a great weekend!
Love ya,
Naomi

Truck Driver Wife said...

Brian and Amy,
I am so very sorry to hear your grandfather passed away. I am certain your baby girl was waiting for her grandpa to hold her.

Your baby girl is beautiful. I have never seen a 3D or 4D ultrasound picture. That is amazing to see her.

Take care mommy. The kids need you.

Once again, I will pray for your family.

Emma R. said...

That picture is awesome! She might not look beautiful in it, but the name you picked out for her is most certainly beautiful! I love it. Sorry I took so long to post on this, we have had a funky few weeks at our house. I am sorry about Brain's grandfather, I know that is a bit late too but my prayers are with you guys.

Lori (Emma's Mom)

Truck Driver Wife said...

Hope things are lookin up for you and your family. Lifting your family up in prayers

Truck Driver Wife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

okay so i won't say beautiful if you insist but that mouth and nose are totally precious. she is going to be a knockout! loads of love to you Amy.
liz

Anonymous said...

plus she looks way better than she did in you April ultrasound post.
hehe
liz

Truck Driver Wife said...

HOpe things are going well with your family.

Anonymous said...

Hi katelyn!!!! Can't wait to meet her=) what an awesome pic! hope all is well and see you soon. -ren

Anonymous said...

I am catching up Amy. Your D day is just around the corner.

How exciting! I bet it is some hard to wait for the moment when you hold that new little one in your arms.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I had a wonderful week in NC. I so much enjoyed the fellowship with old and dear friends. Don't know if Dawn let you know about my little stay in the hospital.

My prayers go with you.

Gram C