Monday, October 15, 2007

Pregnancy update

I have a post to put on here that I have hand written and just need to type out. but Tonight I will just give you an update on the pregnancy. I will hit 36 weeks on Thursday. My c-section is scheduled for Nov. 8, the day I will hit 39 weeks. This would be a week before my actual due date. I don’t (and my Dr. seems hesitant too) think that I will make it that far.

Some of you have been asking - Another c-section is not my choice. I am not sure that I would even be a good candidate to try to have a natural birth after a c-section but my insurance would not cover it so it was not an option.

Emotionally, I am feeling ok. You will see how my thoughts have been going in the next post. Physically, I feel 9 months pregnant. I am having lots and lots of Braxton Hicks contractions so I am pretty much able to do NOTHING. I do a lot of sitting or lying down. The mornings are a little better at this point but by afternoon if I am up and about for even 10 minutes I have to lay down. Anyway, all is fine. I am just taking it moment by moment. I am very thankful for Liz, a friend from church who is helping my out with some housework here and there. I just can’t do it now and feel very discouraged at times. After she leaves and I can see the floor and table again I feel much better.

Can’t end without showing off my wonderful (very active kids) Also, you can see how much Alysa has changed in the year. Tyler would not let me take one of him and his pumpkin last year and this year it was a struggle. We had to make bribes to get the photos we did.




Alysa 2007
Alysa 2006

Tyler 2007

3 comments:

Truck Driver Wife said...

Your babies are beautiful. Glad to hear your pregnancy is still going well. Hang in there. Not much longer that is for sure. Praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures! Wow, they are growing up fast! Will be praying for you as the time gets closer!
Love,
Naomi

K Towle said...

Dear Amy & Brian,
Thanks for the update. It is great to see pictures of the kids too. I will be praying for you in the last weeks before Katelyn comes.
Love,
Karen