Saturday, November 03, 2007

last pregnancy post most likely

Wow. It's November.

Just a short note to let you know that I had my last visit with my baby Dr. yesterday. Things are still going well. Katelyn's heart rate was strong. We are still on target for a c-section on November 8th. I will go in for a pre-op visit on Wed morning and have to be at the hospital at 6:15am on Thur. morning. ahhhh. The surgery is scheduled for 7:45am.

I would appreciate your prayers for calm nerves are my part and wisdom and steadiness of hand for the Drs. part. Also, for good health for Katelyn and protection these last few days before she is born. I am really struggling with the fear that she will still die from cord entanglement. These thoughts were really strong the day a hit a week before my surgery date because that is when Olivia got into trouble.

No matter what the outcome - God is good. Brian or I will post as soon as we can to let you know that she has arrived. (and a picture or two!!)

Thanks

4 comments:

Kristen said...

we are praying for everyones safety!!!!! We love you!

Lori R said...

You know I am praying for you. Just releax and enjoy the last week of your pregnancy. In a week you will be skinner and be holding a beautiful baby girl!

It must be tough to worry about the cord, but her being a single baby and not mono mono twins, well that makes her odds for a perfect delievery and perfect last week much higher. Don't drive yourself crazy over it.

I can't wait to see pictures and see who she looks like more you are Brian or maybe the girls? I have a funny feeling she is going to remind you of Tyler for some reason.

Take it easy, be safe, stay strong and get us updated with pics as soon as you can next week.

Laura said...

I am so thrilled for you and I am praying for you as well. I am so inspired by your testimony! You have been through so much and still recognize that God is good and he is the light! I know you will worry, regardless of logic, until this baby is safely in your arms you will worry. I will send prayers of strength and courage for you and good health for this new miracle!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see her! Hope all goes well with everything, smooth, and a health little girl!
Will be praying!
Love,
Naomi