Wednesday, November 07, 2007

9 months


not a great picture of me but for those of you who know me know that I HATE having my picture taken - so this is probably as good as you will get. And, considering I put it off last minute there isn't much time to take them. I will be at the hospital at 6 am TOMORROW!! I know, I know, I don't look 9 months pregnant. Some people call me lucky because I carry the way I do. I kinda always wish that I was bigger. As I blast from the past I'll add my preggo pic with Tyler later tonight. I don't have one with the girls.
about 8 months with Tyler




They are getting ready to say hi to their new sister. They have NO IDEA what they are in for. In fact they really don't have a clue what it means about mommy going to the hospital. All Tyler cares about is that he and Alysa get to go to Nana Ritchie's Sunday school. That is what he looks forward to all week. Going to Sunday school. And....I know, I know....I have such cute kids. SMILE.

Well, besides the other preggo pic tonight the next one should be of Katelyn.

Thank you Lord.
I love you and the desire of my heart is to Serve YOU!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

you look great!!!!!! Praying for you!!!!

K Towle said...

Dear Amy,

Praying for you! I am looking forward to pictures of Katelyn! Tyler and Alysa look excited too.

Love,
Karen

Anonymous said...

You look AMAZING!!!! Wow! Can't wait to see Katelyn!!!!!!!!!! Praying for you!
Love,
Naomi

Truck Driver Wife said...

You look awsome. I am so jealous. I was like a blimp when I was pregnant.

Looking forward to meeting baby Katelyn!!