Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving


The above picture is a wonderful gift of love from the church that I grew up in. A friend of mine came to visit for a few days and help out while Brian was at work. She gave us a card with some $ in it. She said it could be used to out to go out to eat or to get something we needed for the baby. I said that it would be good for diapers and wipes as that is what she needs the most right now. My friend said, "why don't you go take a look at what is in the back seat of my car." When I did, tears came to my eyes. Wow. What a gift of love and how faithful the Lord is to provide.





My friend thought I should share this picture with you. Mom and me on my wedding day. I am really missing her a lot right now.





You may notice that I did not title this "Happy Thanksging"


I have a lot to be thankful for and I am. Being happy. That is another matter.


I guess you could just say that I am tired. We all are here. Mostly it has to do with having a 2 week old in the house. Wow. Katelyn is two weeks old today. I can hardly believe it.

It's been a while since I have posted. What have we missed. Where would I begin? It's not the time to go into detail but I will ask again for your prayers as Brian and I seek God's will for our family. We are looking to get into full time ministry. With certain doors closing we just want to be sensitive to where we should be looking next.
Also, the 17th was our 6 year wedding anniversary. We met 10 years ago at New Brunswick Bible Institute. It wasn't love at first sight but we had only known each other a couple of months when feelings started to grow. The memories we share... the stories I could tell....
That is for other time.

Since I am so tired and "pictures are worth a thousand words"....

2 weeks old






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the picture of you and your mom. What a great blessing with the Diapers/Wipes! God is good!
Love,
Naomi

Kristen said...

What an awesome suprise you recieved! Your church was so nice to do that. I love the pics that you posted. Glad that you had a good Thanksgiving!