Thursday, January 31, 2008

Where Oh Where has our hair gone?


Oh where oh where can it be? Well, mine ended up on the floor at Hairs Too You in Lisbon Falls. My friend and I went to have our hair done a couple weeks ago. It's just the lighting that is making hers look orange in the picture. But, I guess I shouldn't be too worried you think orange would be a strange color. She did dye it with purple. It looks so great. I did the drastic thing and had about 15 inches cut off and dyed it with red and purple. You can't really see the color too much but you can see that the cut.


Do I like it? ummmmmmmmm

well, what does Brian think? ummmmm He's not very impressed. Sorry hun. I'll try no to do this again.
























Now on the other hand. Katelyn didn't chose this hair do. Nope, can't blame the lighting on this one. She's got a nice bald spot on the back of her head. I told Brian Katelyn and I are just growing our hair out together. Alysa is still ok but as you can see Tyler is getting kinda bushy and is next for the chopping block.

The kids are napping now. I have some housework to do but hopefully I will be able to get back here tonight after they go to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it'll be an easy Mommy do at least!
As always, your kids are super adorable!
Hope all is well.
Love,
Naomi

girlytwins said...

I think it looks great. I recently cut my hair all off too. My DH was less than thrilled. Must be a weird guy thing :)