Friday, February 08, 2008

3 months old



Katelyn is 3 months old today. Yay, I have a thumb sucker. At least for now. She's my first to do this. These pictures were taken last night and the one with the Care Bear today. She wasn't really in the mood for a photo shoot today though. Maybe Sunday. Someone gave her a gorgeous dress to wear!


This isn't a picture that I would normally post but I had to laugh at Alysa (she can hate me forever when she is older) She practically does the splits just to go pee. And yes, I do have a little toddler potty for them, but they won't use it. You should see them trying to get up there and do their business without falling in. It's quite show.

2 comments:

Truck Driver Wife said...

Where has the time gone? It seem like just yesterday little Miss Katelyn was born. She is getting big.

Chicky does the same thing with the toilet. Must be the age.

Kristen said...

well my little Griffin does the same thing on the toilet......those girls are beautiful, not to mention that handsome man of yours!!!!! Have a great weekend!