Monday, February 11, 2008

be gone for awhile

I just want everyone to have a heads up that I will not be posting for a little while. I need to get some things done and get some of my priorities straight. I will still know if you write as Brian still checks this for me but I just need to put use to my time in other places right now.

I want to thank you all for the encouragment that you have been and for you that so faithfully comment on my pictures and rantings.

This will also go for my e-mailing. If you don't hear from me in a while, it's not you and I am not upset with anyone. I just have some issues that I am working through. I would love it if you would continue to uphold me and my family in prayer.

The Lord is faithful and I know that He is still here as my Strong Tower. I need that more than ever right now.

I am weak

I am broken

I am humbled

I am hurting

But I am His

I am loved

I am protected

I am blessed

I am not alone

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Naomi

Laura said...

Amy,
I will continue to pray for you! You can get through this but you cannot do it alone. I am so sorry this has been so hard for you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy,
Thank you for faithfully letting others like myself into your world. Your heart is so open & vulnerable and speaks to me of David who was a man after God's heart.

After shedding some tears of my own, I opened a different door in my heart & God reminded me of your pictures & blog and your smiling face in the nursery tonight. You are a blessing to me and I find strength in you when mine is low.

How precious to spend time with each of your little ones tonight to hold, to read to, to give comfort to. What a privilege to know you are serving God through your being a woman of God and a woman who can relate to the teens you work with.

I love you with all the love that came from God for you were chosen to be His child as was I and He has put us together. Thank you for "being there."

Sweet dreams my sweet sister in the Lord and know you are in my heart, my prayers and my dreams and hopes for continued healing of your heart & it's hurts. I am here!
So is God-our Faithful Father-Who stays up all night & day to care for us so we can put our cares into His hands.

Love, Pat S.

Kristen said...

Amy, just know that you are being lifted up to God in prayer.....I love ya and am praying for you......

j said...

Hi Amy and Brian,
I don't write often but I do check in on you and the family. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers.
God Bless
<>< Julie

Truck Driver Wife said...

Sending God's love and my prayers your way.