Monday, February 11, 2008

thoughts from the last couple weeks

Saturday, January 26, 2008

life as I know it

Is this the life I am meant to have? If I could have chosen my life before time began what would I have chosen? What was God's ultimate plan? Sometimes I think it's like He gives us a couple roads to follow, both are chosen by Him but they lead to different places.
Guess I am just wondering where the other road would have led?



Sunday, February 03, 2008

they are closing in

Current mood: depressed

I can feel the walls of depression closing in on me.
Do I want to fight them and not let them squish me?

not really
it's too overwhelming.
mom, I need you.




2-6-08
i need someone to rescue me
i am my own worst enemy

i've let my world fall apart
i can't fix it. don't know where to start

i try to sleep it all away
but i'll just have to face it another day



Wednesday, February 06, 2008


issues

don't judge me
you are just like me

your issuse are just different than mine.

the thing is -

at the end of the day we both have issues



Thursday, February 07, 2008

The Race
Category: Writing and Poetry

You are running down the scenic trail with not a care in the world. Red, orange, and yellow leaves turn into a blur as you whiz past them. Pushed by your soul, you run until you believe you will die.

Seeing the end is near, you push yourself harder.

Discouraged by how slow you seem to be going you do not hear the crowd cheering you on. You do not see your friend running beside you, taking you to the red ribbon.

You finish the race alone, the whole world beside you.

written December 7, 1994


Magic pill
Feb 11,2008

I wish there was a magic pill that could make this all go away.
I wish I could get it all together and have it that way stay.




No comments: