Friday, February 22, 2008

What have I been doing?

You may remember this picture from before. This was Tyler's room after we got it all organized. Well it's not his room anymore!
THIS is what I have been doing! As you can see, my girls have NOTHING to wear. ha ha. Actually with Katelyn growing so fast and being born in a different season that Alysa I wasn't able to use a lot of Alysa's hand me downs. Most of Alysa's 3-6 months clothes were summer. Ummmm yeah that didn't work with dear Katelyn. Mind you, she is only 3 months old and is in 6-9 month clothing with some of them being too small. What a porker!!

Horray! The switcharoo of rooms is complete! It took me forever but Katelyn finally has her bed back. more to come....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness! The girls' room looks so adorable! Love it!
Love,
Naomi

Anonymous said...

that looks so great Amy!! i am excited for you to have gotten all that done. Great job.
hugs and snugs for the little ones.

<3 Liz

Truck Driver Wife said...

Good golly girl it looks awsome!!