Monday, March 31, 2008

getting better

I don't really have anything specific to write about today but for those of you who so faithfully check in I wanted there to be something to read. :) and hopefully can get some new pics on really soon. We used to be so good at taking pictures but as time goes on we are find ourselves taking less and less. I really want to try to work on that.



There is a yucky virus going around that makes you throw up and have the runs (nice huh) well all 3 of them got it. Oh, what fun. In three days I had seen my kids throw up between 40-50 times. (all total) It was horrible. Needless to say, I am tired. Brian is too. He even went into work late one day because we had both been up all night with Tyler. It seems Alysa is all better now and Tyler has moved on to a head cold. Katelyn didn't keep much down yesterday but seems better today. You can tell she doesn't feel 100% though. If she was still getting sick today we were off to the Doctors as this is her 7th day of being so sick.



Alysa will be 2 tomorrow. I will try to get lots of good pictures to post this weekend. We are hoping to have a little get together with some family on Friday to help make her day more special.

There is so much that I want to share with you. I just need to work on getting my priorities straight and having more discipline to do things. Things were supposed to be so different by now and yet I find myself in the same hole over and over again. My thought the other day was that the rocks and pebbles on the bottom have become almost familiar to me as I have hit it SO many times.

One of the things that I want to come to an end is spending my whole Saturdays cleaning house. I want those to be fun days for our family. That also means that I do not want to stay up until 3 am on Friday night like I did last week because then all I do on Saturday is sleep!

I've been doing tons of thinking and writing. Trying to figure out some things in life. So far, I'm not getting very far. In time I will share more of this with you.

1 comment:

Truck Driver Wife said...

Keep plugging away at a routine and it will come. I am in the same boat with working all week, coming home and getting dinner and such and then crashing. Spending all weekend cleaning house instead of with the kids. Hold your chin up...and smile!