Friday, June 13, 2008

Photo Friday

These are pictures from the day Katelyn turned 7 months old. Aside from sitting pretty she has learned to talk. She says, “Mamma, you’re the greatest in the world!” Actually, she only says “Mamma” (over and over) Don’t worry, it’s not going to my head. I know at this point to her it just a new sound. It’s not my name yet. But I can still rub it in that she says. "mamma" and not "dadda" :)



This picture could use an explanation. At first glance you may wonder why I am showing you Tyler's bed. No, I'm not showing off his sheets, though cool they are. Maybe it would help if he was wearing Ruby Red shoe! This is where he fell asleep last night.

Your thinking, “Ok, Amy, we’ve seen your kitchen before. Why are your putting up this picture?”
Well this picture is my Spring cleaned Kitchen
It represents a completed Flylady’s Detailed List! Thank you J.Q. for helping me get started!

Kitchen: Detail Cleaning List
1. EMPTY REFG/CLEAN THOROUGHLY (also cleaned extra freezer)
2. CLEAN MICROWAVE INSIDE AND OUT
3. CLEAN STOVE/OVEN
4. WASH CANISTER/KNICK-KNACKS
5. STRAIGHTEN DRAWERS/CUPBOARDS
6. WIPE FINGERPRINTS OFF WALLS
7. WASH INSIDE WINDOWS
8. CLEAN FAN/VENT-A-HOOD FILTERS AND HOOD
9. SCRUB DOWN CABINET FRONTS (only a few at a time)
10. CLEAN LIGHT DEFUSING BOWLS(GLASS GLOBES OVER LIGHT BULBS)
11. CLEAN UNDER SINK/THROW AWAY OLD RAGS (had to take out everything from those cupboards so dear husband could replace the faucet. Thank you love)
12. CLEAN PET DISHES


I don’t have pet dishes so I traded that for cleaning the kid’s booster seats
It also represents moving all the major appliances and cleaning behind them
It includes a mopped floor

I had to laugh because after the floor dried I was going to put the table and chairs back in place. While doing this I asked the kids, “What do you want for lunch?” Waiting for the famous reply of “Peanut butter and fluff” (a favorite right now) I got the answer, “We want a picnic!” So, we did.

This is for my benefit as much as for those who like to keep up to date with us. I haven't been very good at doing baby books and what not so this is my way of keeping track of things. Hope you enjoy it too!

Next week we are tackling the bathroom (maybe both if I am super motivated) and one other room. Can't tell you which one because Flylady hasn't told me yet! lol If you want to join me with my Fly stuff go to her sight. www.flylady.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look of the blog. Your kitchen looks awesome! Puts mine to shame! Man, I need to clean it! ha! LOVE the picnic in the kitchen! The kids look so great as always! Hope you are having a good week!
Love,
Naomi