Monday, July 07, 2008

Wasn't worth it

It wasn't worth it. I felt like I couldn't get out of my own tracks this morning. I decided to take a cat nap on Alysa's bed while the kids were playing and Katelyn was napping. Mind you, it wasn't restful because Alysa and Tyler kept coming it to talk to me or to help them with this and that. I knew that they had gotten into the play dough because Alysa brought some to me because she could not get it out of the container. I knew they would probably make a mess. I was just so tired I didn't care.



Well now the kids are all napping and instead of being able to take a nap myself... after I finish writing this....I will be cleaning this! Good thing that I hadn't just mopped my kitchen floor.


3 comments:

Kristen said...

sorry about the mess, but it is comforting to know that my kids are not the only ones that do this stuff....

Truck Driver Wife said...

I love playdoh just not the messes afterwards. Remember all the fun things playdoh did?

Debra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.