Sunday, August 24, 2008

still checking

Even though I haven't been very good at updating you all some of you are still faithfully checking to see if I have written. Thank you. Some of you are worried about me as my last post was of such a sad nature and then I seemed to drop off the face of the earth. I just want to let you all know that I am doing fine. The last few weeks I really have been feeling better. The medication seems to be helping and I am no longer in the hole of depression that I fell into a few months back.

One of the reason I have not written was that I taking the time to get over being upset. I received a harsh comment after posting the entry called- "It Wasn't Worth it." The comment was deleted but the anger took a while to delete. I wish this person would have just e-mailed me and got all the fact before accusing me being a negligent mother. Anyway....for a while I closed myself up and was scared to share my life with you all anymore in fear that someone like this person would call someone and have them take me kids away or something.

I want to assure you all that my kids are safe, loved, and cared for. And if you have any doubts about that. E-mail me and talk to me. Don't just judge me and send me harsh comments.

thanks


ps
Katelyn is pretty much walking now.

4 comments:

Emma R. said...

I can't believe Katelyn is pretty much walking! Where does time go?

Sorry you were upset by the comment the person left, I didn't see it on so I imagine you got to it and deleted it before many of us faithful readers saw it. You set your comments to approval didn't you? I think I noticed that last time I posted, so maybe that will cut down on some of the bad comments. I had to do that a while back, we kept getting spammed on our blog!

I am glad you are posting again.

Lori

Laura said...

It's good to hear from you! I have thought about you a lot lately. I am sorry you received a comment that hurt you. Remember they don't know you or anything about you! How terrible. I am hear waiting for your posts, good or bad. Cheering you on. That is what blogging is all about, sharing and supporting one another. Not the other way around! ((HUGS))

Naomi said...

Aw, Katelyn walking! That is awesome!
Sorry about the mean comment someone left you! That is crazy! I don't know why people are like that!
Glad to hear you are doing well! Keep me posted on how you are doing!
Love,
Naomi

Truck Driver Wife said...

Hugs. Keep your chin up. I hope you are feeling better now.