Sunday, June 19, 2016

6/19/16 weekend review

Saturday (facebook post)



Not the summer we were hoping for. 

(Being in bed in a dark room.
 Covered in blankets even though the room is 80 degrees)





Sunday. I stayed home with Alysa.  She was up at 2:45 am with a headache and a temp of 101.8.

Today has not been a good day at all. We took a nice long nap while everyone was at church. I am thinking it was close to 2 hours. She said she felt a little better when she woke up. 

It was probably about an hour later and she was back to not feeling well. We had been trying to avoid Tylenol or Ibuprofen today as she had been taking way more than I would like to see her using. 

By 2pm the headache and evelvated temp (still 101. 8)  had become more than she could tolderate so I gave her some Ibuprofen. 

(There was a video here but it does not seem to be working so I deleted it.)

A little bit later when she had a similar spell she repeated, "I just can't..." I asked her what she meant. Sadly she said, "I just can't make it through the day."

This is breaking my Mommy heart. I am not sure what I can do until her referral goes through. If they set her appointment for weeks out I will be fighting for her to be seen sooner. 

She will be getting more lab work tomorrow and we will be seeing her GI Dr. on Friday for her Celiac. 


No comments: